Rin-Ren Otaku Shumi no Gumi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otaku Shumi no Gumi means Otaku's hobby group. It is created by Otaku for fellow Otakus. Talk about anime (of course), manga, cosplays, collectbles, technology, or even your own hobbies which makes you wanna create your own world.Share and discover

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How you bacame an artist?

Go down 
+5
Lora-chan
satchiko
black_mana
yUmE_hImE
Haven
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Haven
Developer
Developer
Haven

Female
Number of posts : 668
Job/hobbies : drawing,reading and editing
Humor : Anime
Points System :
How you bacame an artist? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100How you bacame an artist? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-06

How you bacame an artist? Empty
PostSubject: How you bacame an artist?   How you bacame an artist? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:07 am

Just tell me your brief story of how you became an artist.
When did it all began..?
Who or What encourages you to do it..?
Reasons?
Anything..

Basta, pano ka naging artist??? =P
(ill tell mine later xD)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/haven016/
yUmE_hImE
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
yUmE_hImE

Female
Number of posts : 307
Job/hobbies : Cosplay, drawing, reading manga, watching anime
Humor : Dont bother too hard to understand
Points System :
How you bacame an artist? Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100How you bacame an artist? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Lets see.......   How you bacame an artist? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 2:37 am

............i self studied it How you bacame an artist? 428933 like hell!......there i learn but really really slow .......How you bacame an artist? 327674 ...........
Back to top Go down
Haven
Developer
Developer
Haven

Female
Points System :
How you bacame an artist? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100How you bacame an artist? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How you bacame an artist?   How you bacame an artist? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 2:42 am

yUmE_hImE wrote:
............i self studied it How you bacame an artist? 428933 like hell!......there i learn but really really slow .......How you bacame an artist? 327674 ...........

How you bacame an artist? 28638 o-okay, but what makes you do it? I mean what encourages you to draw?
Back to top Go down
yUmE_hImE
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
yUmE_hImE

Female
Number of posts : 307
Job/hobbies : Cosplay, drawing, reading manga, watching anime
Humor : Dont bother too hard to understand
Points System :
How you bacame an artist? Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100How you bacame an artist? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: about that.........   How you bacame an artist? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 2:58 am

Haven wrote:
yUmE_hImE wrote:

How you bacame an artist? 28638 o-okay, but what makes you do it? I mean what encourages you to draw?

.............nothing!How you bacame an artist? 504370........its just something that suddenly enterd my idiotic head How you bacame an artist? 44945 .........
Back to top Go down
black_mana
Admin
Admin
black_mana

Female
Number of posts : 452
Job/hobbies : cosplays, drawing, designing, a lot about anime!!
Humor : -=moody=-
Points System :
How you bacame an artist? Left_bar_bleue750 / 100750 / 100How you bacame an artist? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: How you bacame an artist?   How you bacame an artist? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:51 am

well.... it was always my dream to make my own world... but it's not possible... so what's left is to create a fantasy.... How you bacame an artist? 183614

I was so addicted to anime for so long.... and as an otaku I want to have my own... I started drawing when I was at elementary.... and don't even ask how was it look like... How you bacame an artist? 450948 It's a good advice

But most importantly... I really love it when someone praises me bwahahahahahaa....... just imagine the fame and the money..
afro
But not intirely that, it's just a way on how I could express my love for anime... How you bacame an artist? 572891

Most hardest aspect for me now is to draw perfect fingers... both hands and feet..... but how I can make it if nothings perfect heheheh.... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.black-mana.deviantart.com
satchiko
Admin
Admin
satchiko

Female
Number of posts : 769
Job/hobbies : *too lazy to type*
Humor : If you have money therfore you are a monkey
Points System :
How you bacame an artist? Left_bar_bleue750 / 100750 / 100How you bacame an artist? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How you bacame an artist?   How you bacame an artist? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:56 am

LET ME SEE....

IAM ALREADY CREATING MY MANGA SO.... -- NO COMMENT
anyway my problem is making manga is... TEH DARN BACKGROUND
I'm sick of it!!!!

well anyway I'm trying my best to improve my maga
Back to top Go down
Haven
Developer
Developer
Haven

Female
Points System :

PostSubject: Re: How you bacame an artist?   How you bacame an artist? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:55 pm

Quote :
Most hardest aspect for me now is to draw perfect
fingers... both hands and feet..... but how I can make it if nothings
perfect heheheh....

How you bacame an artist? 759389 yeah... sooo true.. I find it a hard thing to do since I started drawing..

Quote :
anyway my problem is making manga is... TEH DARN BACKGROUND
I'm sick of it!!!!

Agreed.
Razz
Back to top Go down
Lora-chan
Ichinen
Ichinen
Lora-chan

Female
Number of posts : 17
Job/hobbies : Watching, drawing, reading, Gothic Lolita clothes, any kind of music, writing stories, surfing the n
Humor : Love is when you sit beside someone, do nothing... yet... you feel perfectly happy!
Points System :
How you bacame an artist? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How you bacame an artist? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: How you bacame an artist?   How you bacame an artist? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:58 am

ahh how?- I cant remember!

why?- because I love anime so much it had given me the inspiration. I admire anime so much that I want to own them! too bad I cant, so I just draw them whenever I'm sick of my oh-so-boring life, at least drawing makes me even a little bit happy...
anyways...

as far as I can remember I started when I'm 1st year HS....

then because of drawing... I became an artist, I also get a chance to meet fellow anime artists like me too so I feel so lucky to be an anime fan ne~!

and that's the reason why I became an addicted-to-anime-forever artist! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.otakuzine-mag.com/messageboard/index.php
kai
Developer
Developer
kai

Male
Number of posts : 92
Job/hobbies : drawing, writing poem and story, do digital arts
Humor : nothing
Points System :
How you bacame an artist? Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100How you bacame an artist? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: How you bacame an artist?   How you bacame an artist? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:40 am

i became artsit because i really love to make my own anime, i darw and write stories at the same time so i studied graphis designing i take fine arts course at T.U.P. manila to learn more about anime also i got my job training at anime studio and i discover many anime techniques but later on i begun to realize being an artist is not for me

well my heart tells me now that i want to became a teacher

i am not happy being artist it's a long story why hehehe
Back to top Go down
http://gacktcamui04.multiply.com
Haven
Developer
Developer
Haven

Female
Points System :

PostSubject: Re: How you bacame an artist?   How you bacame an artist? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:21 am

How you bacame an artist? 759389 job training at an anime studio?
here in the Phil? where?
Back to top Go down
draoballa
Ninen
Ninen
draoballa

Male
Number of posts : 81
Job/hobbies : Creaating sprites for the now defunct mugen.
Humor : All's well that end's well
Points System :
How you bacame an artist? Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100How you bacame an artist? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: How you bacame an artist?   How you bacame an artist? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:03 am

I became one when my friend in my elementary days said a comment in my deformed drawing of Son Goku "Ano yang dinudrowing mo? ang panget naman!" talk about discouragement. That started the flame up until now.
Back to top Go down
Haven
Developer
Developer
Haven

Female
Points System :

PostSubject: Re: How you bacame an artist?   How you bacame an artist? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:18 am

How you bacame an artist? 759389

brings back memories ... hehe
Back to top Go down
klaivenn
Ninen
Ninen
klaivenn

Male
Number of posts : 115
Job/hobbies : watching anime, drawing manga, collecting anime figures
Humor : wala ka sa lolo ko!
Points System :
How you bacame an artist? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100How you bacame an artist? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How you bacame an artist?   How you bacame an artist? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:57 pm

ahmm..i discovered my talent, i think when i was 12 years old.. ever since i was a child, i really like watching cartoons and anime like dargon ball, ghost fighter, mojacko and the like.. it came to a point when i imitate the eyes of some anime characters..
yes, i started out drawing the eyes first then the face...hehe i remember my first-time ever drawing in my elementary notebook..haha it looked like a smashed cabbage!haha

then i trained a lot.. i think when i was in highschool, my drawings improved.. i think bacause i always watch anime, i downloaded many anime wallpapers and buy some anime magazines like questor.. that motivated and helped me a lot..ö

who encourages me? i think all the animators ang manga artists in the world..yeah they are so damn good.. but there's one person who *WoWed me,, it's Jennyson Rosero aka 2ngaw..hehe he's the person behind Gokitomo, a manga in questor mag..Sukeee! idol ko talaga siya..hehe

How you bacame an artist? 654790
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/klaivenn
Ichiruki_Misaki!
Ichinen
Ichinen
Ichiruki_Misaki!

Male
Number of posts : 7
Job/hobbies : None/ Anime
Humor : Mew!!!
Points System :
How you bacame an artist? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How you bacame an artist? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: a funny Start   How you bacame an artist? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:27 am

How you bacame an artist? 428933
I discovered my talent when I was in Elementary too, when I was 10, sooner than expected, I always watch Anime every friday after studying and soon I decided to draw and years later I imroved on it. I'm not that good at it though, but the Face, Hair, Body, Hands and Feet are Easy for me, the Background is what im improving now.

Drawing really needs a lot of practice, but you will enjoy it, especially when youv'e drawn something COOL!

How you bacame an artist? 995804

Last edited by Ichiruki_Misaki! on Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Weeh!)
Back to top Go down
Haven
Developer
Developer
Haven

Female
Points System :

PostSubject: Re: How you bacame an artist?   How you bacame an artist? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:14 am

Quote :
then i trained a lot.. i think when i was in highschool, my drawings improved.. i think bacause i always watch anime, i downloaded many anime wallpapers and buy some anime magazines like questor.. that motivated and helped me a lot..ö

who encourages me? i think all the animators ang manga artists in the world..yeah they are so damn good.. but there's one person who *WoWed me,, it's Jennyson Rosero aka 2ngaw..hehe he's the person behind Gokitomo, a manga in questor mag..Sukeee! idol ko talaga siya..hehe

what an inspiring story...
by the way, you also like questor?
is there any questor being sell here in the Philippines?

Quote :
I discovered my talent when I was in Elementary too, when I was 10, sooner than expected, I always watch Anime every friday after studying and soon I decided to draw and years later I imroved on it. I'm not that good at it though, but the Face, Hair, Body, Hands and Feet are Easy for me, the Background is what im improving now.

Drawing really needs a lot of practice, but you will enjoy it, especially when youv'e drawn something COOL!

Yes... Drawing is all about practice and improvement..
Back to top Go down
klaivenn
Ninen
Ninen
klaivenn

Male
Number of posts : 115
Job/hobbies : watching anime, drawing manga, collecting anime figures
Humor : wala ka sa lolo ko!
Points System :
How you bacame an artist? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100How you bacame an artist? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How you bacame an artist?   How you bacame an artist? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:44 am

wala na atang questor ngaun eh.. kc nung lumipat cla ng publication (ABSCBN publication), naka 5 issues lang ata cla, di tulad nung nasa GMA7 pa ung humahandle ng pub nla..kaya ganun.. but i have all the ish of questor nung nasa ABS cla..

for now, i read ozine mag..wla nga aqng ish ng vol.1-8 eh..
cnu merun?heheh ö
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/klaivenn
Haven
Developer
Developer
Haven

Female
Points System :

PostSubject: Re: How you bacame an artist?   How you bacame an artist? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:07 am

Razz ahhh......

sayang ganda p naman ng questor..
sayang naman....i have only one issue nun..
buti na lng may Otakuzine pa.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How you bacame an artist?   How you bacame an artist? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How you bacame an artist?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rin-Ren Otaku Shumi no Gumi :: Otaku Life :: Anime-
Jump to: