Rin-Ren Otaku Shumi no Gumi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otaku Shumi no Gumi means Otaku's hobby group. It is created by Otaku for fellow Otakus. Talk about anime (of course), manga, cosplays, collectbles, technology, or even your own hobbies which makes you wanna create your own world.Share and discover

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you were to be an anime character, who would you be?

Go down 
+12
Ichiruki_Misaki!
urishii ichigo
_kapera_
akira-sama
klaivenn
kai
devilangel
Lora-chan
near
yUmE_hImE
Haven
black_mana
16 posters
AuthorMessage
black_mana
Admin
Admin
black_mana

Female
Number of posts : 452
Job/hobbies : cosplays, drawing, designing, a lot about anime!!
Humor : -=moody=-
Points System :
If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? Left_bar_bleue750 / 100750 / 100If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-30

If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? Empty
PostSubject: If you were to be an anime character, who would you be?   If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:32 am

If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? Which will make yourself feel the total perfection?
Back to top Go down
http://www.black-mana.deviantart.com
Haven
Developer
Developer
Haven

Female
Number of posts : 668
Job/hobbies : drawing,reading and editing
Humor : Anime
Points System :
If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: If you were to be an anime character, who would you be?   If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:35 pm

An anime character?? ^^
if possible, I'll enter the anime world and be Ayumu Kasuga better known as Osaka in Azumanga daioh...
^^Love the cuteness and the @_@ randomness
Or if not, I'll be Shia from Pita Ten... ^^ Much wanted for her calmness and innocence and that's what Ive been looking for
I'll also wanted to be Haruna from To-Love-ru ^^ I like her personality and most of all her cute @_@ face
Other alternative, would be Kotonoha from School Days, all i know is she's much better that Sekai @_@

affraid Oh my! Did I've just said all my fave characters? Maybe @_@
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/haven016/
yUmE_hImE
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
yUmE_hImE

Female
Number of posts : 307
Job/hobbies : Cosplay, drawing, reading manga, watching anime
Humor : Dont bother too hard to understand
Points System :
If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Libre lng mangarap!   If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:19 am

............bwuhahahahaha i would like to be Yuuki Kurosu!..........i envy here having Zero and Kaname!........and she's also the pureblood's princess! and Kaname's Fiance!..........WHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? 179326...................(lakas mangarap no?!) If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? 207416
Back to top Go down
near
Sannen
Sannen
near

Male
Number of posts : 259
Job/hobbies : Otaku
Humor : Wut? lol wtf ftw XD
Points System :
If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? Left_bar_bleue260 / 100260 / 100If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: If you were to be an anime character, who would you be?   If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 4:41 am

Abel Nightroad!

XD..
nuff said lol!
Back to top Go down
http://lifeofanotaku.multiply.com
Lora-chan
Ichinen
Ichinen
Lora-chan

Female
Number of posts : 17
Job/hobbies : Watching, drawing, reading, Gothic Lolita clothes, any kind of music, writing stories, surfing the n
Humor : Love is when you sit beside someone, do nothing... yet... you feel perfectly happy!
Points System :
If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: If you were to be an anime character, who would you be?   If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:51 am

Being Inoue Orihime is what I am dreaming ne~!

being Amane Misa sure rocks too!

but if I will be given a chance to be one...

I would not choose any character...

being an anime is so cool whoever it is!
Back to top Go down
http://www.otakuzine-mag.com/messageboard/index.php
black_mana
Admin
Admin
black_mana

Female
Points System :
If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? Left_bar_bleue750 / 100750 / 100If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: If you were to be an anime character, who would you be?   If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:57 am

I would love to be.... Rin Tohsaka or something like Kahoko in LCDPP... beung loved by everyone... ^-^
Back to top Go down
devilangel
Ichinen
Ichinen

Female
Number of posts : 10
Job/hobbies : never-ending drawing
Humor : anime ^_^ let's rock our world and filled with magic ^_^
Points System :
If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: If you were to be an anime character, who would you be?   If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:25 pm

If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? 183614 i would like to be " STELLAR LOUSSIER " Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com
near
Sannen
Sannen
near

Male
Points System :
If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? Left_bar_bleue260 / 100260 / 100If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: If you were to be an anime character, who would you be?   If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:25 am

Hmm..
I'll also loved to be Near... lol..

And Kira Yamato... and Hero Yuy, Trowa barton

Minase lol wtf XD

Ichigo... hmmm... and Grimmjow <3
Back to top Go down
kai
Developer
Developer
kai

Male
Number of posts : 92
Job/hobbies : drawing, writing poem and story, do digital arts
Humor : nothing
Points System :
If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: If you were to be an anime character, who would you be?   If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:34 am

i want to be dante (Devil may cry main character)
Back to top Go down
http://gacktcamui04.multiply.com
yUmE_hImE
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
yUmE_hImE

Female
Number of posts : 307
Job/hobbies : Cosplay, drawing, reading manga, watching anime
Humor : Dont bother too hard to understand
Points System :
If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: If you were to be an anime character, who would you be?   If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:43 am

.......ya i would like to be.......Sora Nigino.....shes so cute whenever she performs!.....
Back to top Go down
klaivenn
Ninen
Ninen
klaivenn

Male
Number of posts : 115
Job/hobbies : watching anime, drawing manga, collecting anime figures
Humor : wala ka sa lolo ko!
Points System :
If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: If you were to be an anime character, who would you be?   If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:31 pm

i really like Vino or Isaac of Baccano..hehe

~ the immortals..ö
If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? 654790
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/klaivenn
akira-sama
Ichinen
Ichinen
akira-sama

Male
Number of posts : 19
Job/hobbies : JOB: otaku HOBBIES: glomping anime, interwebs, deviantart, reading, writing, drawing, photography
Humor : WTF. XD
Points System :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: If you were to be an anime character, who would you be?   If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:50 am

i'd be Kira (Yagami Raito). Very Happy

or.....
....Envy. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.joelestrange.deviantart.com/
_kapera_
Ichinen
Ichinen

Female
Number of posts : 1
Job/hobbies : watch anime shows, play computer games, anything childish.... play Tennis
Humor : none?
Points System :

Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: If you were to be an anime character, who would you be?   If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:26 am

well... RYOMA ECHIZEN!!! NO MORE, NO LESS!!! Very Happy cheers Cool Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com.ph
near
Sannen
Sannen
near

Male
Points System :

PostSubject: Re: If you were to be an anime character, who would you be?   If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:46 am

or on the other hand..
I want to be Auron!!(FFX)
Or Tidus(FFX)

XD
Back to top Go down
urishii ichigo
Ichinen
Ichinen
urishii ichigo

Female
Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : drawing.,wathcing anime shows.,eating
Humor : kuro kuro pah des!!!!!!
Points System :

Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: If you were to be an anime character, who would you be?   If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:42 pm

....f i wer 2 b an anime character?.,wow.,watashi wa monkey d luffy Sleep .,naruto Laughing ., watta character!! they look weak but undefeatably strong!!!., they enjoy life., thats what i love most about them!!hehehee
Back to top Go down
black_mana
Admin
Admin
black_mana

Female
Points System :

PostSubject: Re: If you were to be an anime character, who would you be?   If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:05 am

yah that's a cool lyf... carefree and just being yourself.... ^-^
Back to top Go down
Ichiruki_Misaki!
Ichinen
Ichinen
Ichiruki_Misaki!

Male
Number of posts : 7
Job/hobbies : None/ Anime
Humor : Mew!!!
Points System :

Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: If you were to be an anime character, who would you be?   If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:54 am

if I were to be an Anime Character, Uhmm... well, i'd like to be Dante or Vergil of Devil May cry and owns a Library called "Otagumi" which has books, dictionaries, magazines and many more about Anime,Manga, Video games and anything to an otaku's Delight!
lol! study lol!
Back to top Go down
zerokiryu
zerokiryu

Male
Number of posts : 15
Job/hobbies : Anime Stuffs
Humor : weird?
Points System :

Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: if i will be an anime character?   If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:24 am

..if i will be an anime character, i would choose doraemon...

..i can get any thing i want...

..i can even get and summon son goku, naruto, or any anime character i want with doraemon...

..hahahaha....
Back to top Go down
klaivenn
Ninen
Ninen
klaivenn

Male
Number of posts : 115
Job/hobbies : watching anime, drawing manga, collecting anime figures
Humor : wala ka sa lolo ko!
Points System :
If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: If you were to be an anime character, who would you be?   If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:10 am

i want to be Death the Kid from Soul Eater!
haha coz I, too is obsessed with symmetry!
haha to give u an idea,,hmm juz look at my sig!
If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? 654790
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/klaivenn
satchiko
Admin
Admin
satchiko

Female
Number of posts : 769
Job/hobbies : *too lazy to type*
Humor : If you have money therfore you are a monkey
Points System :

PostSubject: Re: If you were to be an anime character, who would you be?   If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:13 am

Uhh.. I think I want to be Lemme see.. hmm... I want to be....
ermm.... hmmm.... let me see....

I can't think of anything!!!!!!!!!!!!

grrr... hmmm let me see...

uhhhh.... gasp gasp gasp gasp my head hurts!!!! Can't think of anything

I'll be alucard (from castle vania) for now...
Back to top Go down
near
Sannen
Sannen
near

Male
Points System :

PostSubject: Re: If you were to be an anime character, who would you be?   If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:55 am

Minase..
or... no..
wait.. yes...
no... XD
Back to top Go down
satchiko
Admin
Admin
satchiko

Female
Number of posts : 769
Job/hobbies : *too lazy to type*
Humor : If you have money therfore you are a monkey
Points System :

PostSubject: Re: If you were to be an anime character, who would you be?   If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:11 am

waaaaaaa ahahaha
Back to top Go down
Natsume
Ichinen
Ichinen
Natsume

Male
Number of posts : 11
Job/hobbies : Madami..
Humor : ha??
Points System :

Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: If you were to be an anime character, who would you be?   If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:21 am

maybe kyouya or kaoru of ouran... haha... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com
Agnus
Ichinen
Ichinen
Agnus

Female
Number of posts : 19
Job/hobbies : gaming
Humor : ....
Points System :

Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: If you were to be an anime character, who would you be?   If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:21 am

hmmm.. ill beee...
hmmm..
wait, who wants to be minase?
Back to top Go down
http://agnusdei1204.multiply.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you were to be an anime character, who would you be?   If you were to be an anime character, who would you be? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you were to be an anime character, who would you be?
Page 1 of 1